7.05.2011

Sprinkle #20 Stampede Love!

Hey everyone!

Hope you had an amazing long weekend, I know I did. Well I have not done too much lately but today I went downtown to be part of a flahsmob on Stephen Avenue, I paid for my parking but when I got back there was 45 minutes left on my parking ticket so I offered it to someone at the pay station but they had already paid so what I did was leave it in the little open hole with a note that said "I have 1 hour left, please use me before buying one". I am hoping someone was able to use it!!

The other thing I wanted to talk about was The Calgary Stampede! I absolutely love this time of year and one of the reasons I love it so much is because of how giving the city becomes. The Stampede Breakfasts alone feed thousands for free!! How much better can it get? I cannot wait to eat some of those pancakes and see the city comes alive! I might also volunteer for my local stampede breakfast in Mckenzie towne if I can.

Nicky, ready to boot, scoot and boogie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!