6.28.2011

Sprinkle #19- Updates and Awesome Awards!

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I have not been writing lately, I have a throat and ear infection and I have not been feeling very well...

The Awesome Awards were last Thursday and they were just that...Awesome. I had no idea what to expect but it was such an honour and an amazing experience. I pitched my idea (my blog, paying it forward and the ultimate plan to give out Sprinkle Kits to other people). I did not win but I was in great company and I don't think anyone lost. I met some really great people and I plan to submit my idea again in August. Be sure to check out the awesomefoundationcalgary.org

I have Sprinkled a bit during the last week, my first was my bag of clothing is being picked up tomorrow for the Diabetes Foundation and the most recent was today at the Doctor's office:

I was sitting in a walk in clinic today in McKenzie Towne, there was a very sick little boy who kept crying and just looked awful. I felt so bad for him! I watched as more and more people went in to see the doctor and when it came to my turn I let the little boy go ahead. The doctor, nurse and the mom thanked me for letting them go ahead. I hope he gets better soon!

I am working on a big project that will hopefully happen soon! I will give more details in a little while!

-Nicky, feeling ill but hoping the antibiotics kick in soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!