5.06.2011

Mom is the word! Sprinkle #8

So I HAD to write a Sprinkle about not only my mom but the mom's around the world. It is Mothers Day on Sunday so please DO NOT FORGET. Your mother gave you life and she will take it away! ha-ha and being a mom is the hardest job in the world, so Mom's I salute you!!

My mom is a very special woman, she is selfless, caring, funny, loyal, creative, talented and I could go on for hours. My mom always puts people in front of herself and never takes time out for just her which I am sure is pretty consistent with all mothers. My mom is my rock, I can tell her anything and I would never be judged. She is the best cook in the world and the most creative person I know. She re-decorates her house once a month i swear (it is different every time I go home). She can look at a blank wall and know what to do with it which will come in very handy for my upcoming wedding! My mom means the world to me and I have learned so much from her. She is such a strong woman and I hope one day I can be half the mom that she was to me and my brother.

My message to everyone this weekend is to make your mom feel as special as she made you feel your whole life. Let her know that your celebrating her, not just a day. Give her a gift that has special meaning to her and for all you non emotional guys out there GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG (it is only once a year it will be ok).

If you pay this Sprinkle forward please email me nicole.dundas@hotmail.com or Tweet me @nickydundas or join my facebook group The Happy Sprinkle or comment right here on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!