5.11.2011

Sprinkle #11 - Let's "Like" together!

So today's sprinkle is very similar yesterdays...to help someone who deserves it. I am sure a lot of you remember the tragic explosion at a Mexican resort not to long ago. Well that explosion took many lives including a man and his son from Drumheller, AB leaving his wife and daughter behind. I cannot imagine having this happen to me or anyone I know but through it all they are living life the best they can. Please pay this sprinkle forward: go to the link below on Facebook and "like" the video about Terra and her daughter and help them win $25,000 in the Urban Mortgage "You Deserve it" contest. This is so easy and it could really change someones life. The video with the most "likes" will win.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150442503565331&oid=128248810564911&comments&set=o.128248810564911&type=1

If you pay this sprinkle forward please email me nicole.dundas@hotmail.com or facebook group The Happy Sprinkle or you can tweet me @nickydundas on twitter.

Hoping to see Terra win the $25,000 -Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!